Vincenzo Musella DMD-MDT
Dr. Noboru Takahashi
Dr. Takahashi obtained his DDS degree at Tokyo Medical and Dental University, Tokyo Japan in 1990. He is a clinical lecturer at the Tokyo Medical and Dental University and has published clinical papers on composite and ceramic restorations. He also lectures internationally on direct and indirect aesthetic restorations. He maintains a private practice in Tokyo, dedicated to Restorative and Prosthodontic dentistry.
Prof. Jean-Pierre Salomon
- Diploma of Advanced Studies “Skeletal tissues and apatites”, Strasbourg, France.
- Certificate of University Studies “3D Imaging”, Toulouse, France.
- University Lecturer, Faculty of Dentistry of Nancy, University of Lorraine, France.
- Hospital practitioner at C.H.R.U. from Nancy, France.
- Responsible for the Discipline of Dental Biomaterials and Medical Devices.
- Lecturer (Medical Devices and Dental Biomaterials) – Geneva Institute of Medicine and Dentistry (G.I.M.D.-Switzerland).
- UMR 7361 CNRS, Institute of Materials Science of Mulhouse- IS2M- Pr Jacques LALEVÉE. University of Haute Alsace. 15 Rue Jean Starcky 68957 Mulhouse Cedex France.
- Clinical Associate Professor, Oral Health and Science University (O.H.S.U.) Department of Restorative Dentistry, (Professor Jack L. FERRACANE), 2730 S.W. Moody Avenue Portland, Oregon, 97201, USA.
- Private Practice at Dentylis Clinic, Strasbourg, France.
Prof. Bart Van Meerbeek
Bart Van Meerbeek Co-Editor-in-Chief Journal of Adhesive Dentistry KU Leuven (University of Leuven) Department of Oral Health Sciences BIOMAT – Biomaterials Research Group Leuven, Belgium
Bart Van Meerbeek obtained his DDS in 1988 and his PhD in 1993 at KU Leuven (University of Leuven) in Belgium.
He continued his research activity abroad for one year at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, Texas, and later also at the University of Missouri-Kansas City. In 1995, he became Assistant Professor (‘Docent’) at KU Leuven and since then teaches Dental Biomaterial Sciences. In 1998 and 2002, he was promoted respectively to Associate Professor (‘Hoofddocent’) and Professor (‘Hoogleraar’), and in 2005 to Full Professor (‘Gewoon Hoogleraar’). His primary research interest involves studies related to the broad field of Adhesive Dentistry, including fundamental as well as clinical research regarding dental adhesive technology in particular. Newer research lines deal with Dental Ceramics, Cariogenicity & Biocompatibility of Dental Materials, Bioactive Materials and Pulppreservation Material Technology. His research work has been published in more than 400 peer-reviewed journals and has been honoured with awards such as the 1996 triennial Robert Stock Award for best PhD dissertation in Biomedical Sciences, Albert Joachim Award in 1997, Award in Biomedical Sciences of the Research Council of KU Leuven in 1998, IADR Young Research Award in 2000, SmithKline Beecham Award in 2001, Academy of Operative Dentistry Buonocore Memorial Lecturer in 2003, CED-IADR (Continental European Division of IADR) Robert Frank Lecturer in 2008, 2014 IADR/AADR William J. Gies Award for the best 2014 JDR paper in the Biomaterials & Bioengineering Research category, and the 2015 IADR Wilmer Souder Award (IADR Distinguished Scientist award for Dental Materials). In 2003, he became holder of the Toshio Nakao Chair for Adhesive Dentistry. He was President of the PanEuropean Federation of IADR in 2006-2007 and is currently serving as Secretary of the CED-IADR. Since 2004, he is Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Adhesive Dentistry.
Angelo Putignano MD, DDS
- M.D. degree and D.D.S. post graduate certificate from University of Ancona-Italy
- Full professor in Restorative Dentistry at School of Dentistry Polytecnique University of Marche-Ancona-Italy
- Head of Operative dentistry and Endodontics department at School of Dentistry Polytecnique University of Marche-Ancona-Italy
- Dean School of Dental Hygienist Polytecnique University of Marche-Ancona-Italy
- Past President Italian Society of Operative Dentistry (SIDOC)
- Founding Member Italian Academy of Esthetic Dentistry (IAED)
- Active Member European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry (EAED)
- Founding member of “StyleItaliano”
- Private practice limited to Restorative Dentistry in Ancona , Italy
- He is author of more than 200 papers
- He is co- author of the book “Adhesive Dentistry: the Key to success” edited by Quintessence International.
- Co-Author of “Indirect Conservative Restoration of Posterior teeth” (UTET 2008)
- Prof. Putignano is lecturing internationally on adhesive & aesthetic restorations.
Dr. Fernando Autrán Mateu
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Barcelona 1981
- Specialization in Stomatology from the Universidad of Barcelona 1983
- Postgraduate degree in Dental Esthetics from the Baylor College of Dentistry (Dallas-Texas) 1996
- Certificate in Advanced Restorative of Esthetics from the University of Texas 2000
- Diploma in Esthetic Dentistry A.E.E.D. 2000
- Master Art of Direct Resin Bonding from the Center for Esthetic Excellence (Chicago) 2001
- USC International Esthetic Update (Los Angeles 2006)
- Member of various scientific societies
- Speaker in over 23 national and international congresses, teacher in conferences and courses in Spain, Portugal, Germany, Russia, United States, Japan and Italy
- Author of over 2 articles published in national and international journals
- Founder and Director of Autrán Dental and Autrán Dental Academy (Barcelona) with private practice in Esthetic Rehabilitation since 1996
- Director of La Trilogía de la Estética Dental (over 900 dentists from Spain and Portugal have attended the Course in Esthetics of the Front Teeth)
- Teacher in over 180 courses in Esthetic Rehabilitation and Composites
- Director of Postgraduate Diploma in Minimally Invasive Esthetic Rehabilitation of SCOE (Academia de Ciencias Medicas de Cataluña y Baleares) from 2011 to 2019
- Visiting Professor in the Masters in Esthetics and Esthetic Rehabilitation in the Universities of Almería, Salamanca, Valladolid and UCAM
- Director of the University Master in Medium and High Complexity Esthetic Oral Rehabilitation of ADA- UCAM since 2018
- Director of the Board of the Societat Catalana d´Odonto Estomatología from 2014 to 2020
- Vice president of the Board of Dentists and Stomatologists of Catalonia from 2014 to Oct 2017
Dr. Newton Fahl Jr. DDS, MS
- Dr. Newton Fahl, Jr. received his DDS degree from Londrina State University, Brazil, in 1987.
- In 1989 he received the Certificate in Operative Dentistry and Master of Science degree from the University of Iowa, USA.
- Dr. Fahl is a member of the American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry (AAED), founding member and past president of the Brazilian Society of Aesthetic Dentistry (BSAD), and past-president of the Society for Color and Appearance in Dentistry (SCAD).
- He is an MCG-Hinman Foundation fellow.
- His passion and dedication to education have led Dr. Fahl to be the recipient of the American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry (AAED) 2008 President´s Award for Best Teacher and the 2011 American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD) Excellence in Cosmetic Dentistry Education Award.
- Dr. Fahl is an Adjunct Professor of Operative Dentistry at the University of North Carolina (UNC).
- Dr. Fahl has published extensively on direct and indirect bonding techniques. He is on the editorial board of several peer-reviewed journals.
- Dr. Fahl and his wife Grace live in Curitiba, Brazil, where he maintains a private practice emphasizing esthetic dentistry.
- He is director of the Fahl Center in Curitiba, Brazil, where he conducts hands-on courses on direct and indirect adhesive restorations.
Prof. Junji Tagami
- Designated Professor
- Institute of International Affairs
- Tokyo Medical and Dental University(TMDU)
- Professor Emeritus, TMDU
- Director, Advanced Dental Center
- Aoyama Quartz Dental Clinic
- 1980 DDS, Tokyo Medical and Dental University (TMDU)
- 1984 PhD, TMDU, Graduate School
- 2006 Japan Society of Adhesive Dentistry Academic Distinctive Merit Award
- 2008 Kings College London, UK Doctor of Dentitry, Honoris Causa
- 2013 Peking University of Stomatology, Republic of China Honorary Professor
- 2014 Dental University, Yangon, Myanmar Honorary Professor
- 2015 Mahidol University, Thailand Doctor of Philosophy, Honoris Causa
- 2015 First Honorary Member of International Academy of Adhesive Dentistry
- 2017 IADR Distinguished Scientist Award, Wilmer Souder Award IADR
- 1984-1994 Department of Operative Dentistry, Faculty of Dentistry, TMDU Assistant Professor
- 1987-1988 Oral Biology/Physiology, School of Dentistry Adjunct Assistant Professor
- Medical College of Georgia (U.S.A.)
- 1994-1995 Department of Operative Dentistry and Periodontics Chairman and Professor
- School of Dentistry, Ohu University
- 1995-2000 Department of Operative Dentistry, Faculty of Dentistry, TMDU Chairman and Professor
- 1998-2005 The School for Dental Technician, TMDU Principal
- 2000-2021 Cariology and Operative Dentistry Chairman and Professor
- Graduate School of Medical and Dental Sciences, TMDU
- 2005-2014 Faculty of Dentistry, Tokyo Medical and Dental University Dean
- 2014-2019 Tokyo Medical and Dental University Executive Director,
- Executive Vice President
- 2019-2020 Tokyo Medical and Dental University Executive Senior Vice president
- 2021‐present Tokyo Medical and Dental University Designated Professor Aoyama Quartz Dental Clinic Director
Membership in professional organizations
- International Association for Dental Research Member
- Academy of Dental Materials Fellow member
- Japan Academy of Esthetic Dentistry Executive Committee Member, Past President
- Japan Society for Adhesive Dentistry Executive Committee Member, Past President
- Japanese Society for Laser Dentistry Director
- The Japanese Society for Dental Materials and Devices Member
- The Japanese Society of Conservative Dentistry Board Chairman
- The Stomatological Society, Japan Director, Past President
- Japan Association for Dental Science Director 2
- In total, more than 600 original and review papers listed in Pub Med, at March, 2021.
- In total, more than 20 books on dentistry were published as editor or section author
Dr. Javier Cremades Aparicio
Graduated in dentistry from the European University of Madrid (1996-2001).
Since 2001 he has continued his training in Restorative and Aesthetic Dentistry, carrying out different post-graduate courses and specializations in Spain, USA, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Italy and Brazil.
From 2000 he began to train professionally with Dr. Radigales and in 2005 he joined his medical staff where he will remain until 2012.
In January 2013, Dr. Javier Cremades began his new project in Madrid at the Madrid Institute of Dermatology and Dental Aesthetics (IMDE), together with its director, the prestigious dermatologist Dr. Juan Sopena.
In addition to Madrid, Dr. Cremades receives in Valencia, Malaga, Cordoba and Rome (Italy)
Dr. Cremades was professor in the Department of Occlusion of the European University of Madrid from 2003 to 2012.
He is currently a professor at the University of Foggia (Italy)
Department of Clinical and Experimental Medicine. Degree Course in Dentistry and Dental Prosthetics.
Dr. Cremades is visiting professor of different post-graduate courses in Dental Aesthetics and Orthodontics from different Universities and study centers in Spain.
- Invited Professor of the Master of Dental Prosthetics and Aesthetics of the European University of Madrid.
- Invited Professor of the Master of Restorative Dentistry at the University of Valencia.
- Invited Professor of the Master of Pedodontics of the European University of Madrid.
- Visiting Professor of the Master of Restorative Dentistry at the Rey Juan Carlos University of Madrid.
- Invited Professor of the Master of Multidisciplinary Orthodontics at the University of Lerida.
Dr. Andrea Fabianelli
- Graduated in Siena on 12 November 1986 with full marks.
- He holds a Scientific-Cultural Master in dental materials and an international PhD in dental materials at the University of Siena.
- He specialized in Restorative Dentistry and Periodontal Prosthetics at the University of Siena.
- From 1996 to 2003 he was adjunct professor at the University of Siena and from 2003 to 2011 alternate professor at the University of Siena.
- He was a researcher at the University of Siena from 2007 to 2009.
- He had a professional collaboration (Visiting Lecturer) at Sheffield University, Sheffield, UK. Tutor at the University of Brescia. Professor of Implant Prosthetics II level at the University of Genoa and Foggia.
- Author of numerous articles in national and international journals; speaker at conferences on prosthetics and restorative dentistry.
- Co-Author with Dr. Ezio Bruna of the books “The fixed prosthesis with vertical closing margins” and “The Implant Prosthesis”.
- Author of the International Doctoral Text “A STUDY INTO THE SIGNIFICANCE OF TRACING MICROLEAKAGE BY COLOR DYE INFILTRATION”.
- Author of the text “Occlusion in Restorative Dentistry”, Quaderno degli Amici di Brugg IADR Member, Academy of Operative Dentistry, Dick Tucker Study Club, Massironi Study Club, Active Member of Amici di Brugg, member of the international Bio-Emulation study group
Prof. Jacques Lalevée
Prof. Dr. Simone Grandini DDS, PhD
Born in Florence on 22/2/1970.
Prof Simone Grandini is Full professor of Endodontics and Restorative Dentistry at the University of Siena.
He holds a PhD from Siena University on “Basic and clinical aspects of selection and application of fiber posts”.Head of Department and Chair of Endodontics and Restorative Dentistry in Siena University, he is also Dean of the School of Dental Hygienists and Elected Dean of the School of Dentistry.
Over the last 20 years he has published more than 300 papers on international Journals, and has given more than 700 lectures on Endodontics and Restorative dentistry in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Oceania.
Board Member of SIDOC (Italian Society of Conservative Dentistry), Active Member of IAED (Italian Adademy of Esthetic Dentistry) and AIE (Italian Academy of Endidontics), Academic Member of SIE (Italian Society of Endodontics) and IADR.
He is Member of Style Italiano, Style Italiano Endodontics, founder of Style Italiano Research.
Honorary Professor at the University of Hong Kong.