After reading the policy on personal data processing, I authorize the Data Controller, Tokuyama Dental Italy S.r.l. and the partner companies indicated in the contact details (information like name, gender, address, telephone number, mobile phone number, e-mail address) to send me information, including commercial information, by means of newsletters on training (webinars, courses, etc.) and new product technologies as more specifically indicated in the policy read by me.
Such consent is optional: at any time you can revoke your consent for future newsletter communications simply by clicking on the opt-out link indicated in the e-mails or by sending a request to the following address _________________
POLICY FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING FOR THE SENDING OF NEWSLETTERS
Tokuyama Dental Italy S.r.l. (hereinafter, the “Data Controller”), with head office in Sandrigo (VI), via Chizzalunga, 1- VAT no. 01760210227, in its capacity as data controller, inform you, as per art. 13 Leg. Decree 30.6.2003 no. 196 (hereinafter, the “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the following way and for the following purposes:
- Scope of the processing
The Data Controller processes personal, identification data (e.g. name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address ) – hereinafter, “personal data” or “data”.
- Purposes of the processing
Your personal data are processed:
- A) without your express consent (Art. 6, letter b), e) of GDPR, for the following Service Purposes:
- - to comply with law obligations, the contract, a regulation, EU rules or an order by the Authority (for example in relation to anti-money laundering);
- - to exercise the right of the Data Controller, for example the right to defense in court;
- B) with your express consent for the specific purposes of sending you newsletters to the e-mail address provided by you upon registration to the event, containing information from Tokuyama Dental Italy S.r.l. and the partner companies Tokuyama Dental Deutschland Gmbh, in relation to the geographical area of your interest, about:
- - training activities/webinars, online courses, etc., related to your professional activities;
- - information, including commercial information, on new product technologies related to your professional activities.
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 no. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, disclosure by communication, erasure and destruction of data. Your personal data are subject to both paper and electronic and/or automated processing
- Data access
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
- to the employees and freelancers of the Data Controller or of the companies of the Group Tokuyama Dental Co.-, in Italy and abroad, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal data processors and / or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or others who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors.
- to the partner companies Tokuyama Dental Deutschland Gmbh in relation to the geographical area of your interest.
- Data disclosure
Without your explicit consent, as per art. 6 letters b) and c) of the GDPR, the Controller may disclose you data for the purposes mentioned in art. 2.A) o subjects to whom such communication is compulsory by law in relation to the above mentioned purposes. The above mentioned subjects will process data as autonomous Controllers.
Your data will not be made public.
- 6. Data transfer
Your personal data are stored in servers located in Italy, within the European Union. It is anyhow understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will be able to transfer the servers also outside of the European Union. In such case, the Controller guarantees from now that any data transfer to non-EU countries will take place in compliance with applicable laws, after entering standard contractual clauses as provided by the European Commission.
- Data provision and consequences of provision refusal
The provision of data for the purposes of sending newsletters is optional. You may therefore decide not to provide any data or to withdraw consent to process data that you already provided at a later time: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters from the Data Controller.
- Rights of the Data Subject
In your capacity as Data Subject, you have the right to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form;
- obtain the indication of: a) the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic means; d) the identification data concerning the data controller, the data processors and the representative designated; e) the individuals or categories of individuals to whom the personal data may be communicated and who can learn said data in their capacity as designated representatives in the state territory, data processors or persons in charge of the processing;
- obtain: a) the updating, the rectification or, if desired, the integration of data; b) erasure, anonymization or block of data processed in an unlawful way, including those for which filing is not necessary for the stated purposes; c) proof that the operations mentioned in letters a) and b) have been communicated to any third party recipients, except in the case in which it is impossible or disproportionately too complex to perform in relation to the right under consideration;
- oppose, totally or partially for legitimate reasons to the processing of your personal data, even if related to the purpose of processing.
Where applicable, the subject has also the rights stated in art. 16-21 of the GDPR (right to rectification, right to erasure, right to restriction of processing, right to data portability and right to object), in addition to the right to appeal to the Supervisory Authority.
- Period of data storage
We will retain your personal data only for the time necessary for the achievement of the purposes for which they were collected or for any other connected lawful purposes, and in any case for a period not exceeding 5 years.
We limit the access to your personal data to those who need to use them for significant purposes.
Any of your personal data that are no longer required, or regarding which there is no longer any legal grounding for storage, are rendered irreversibly anonymous (and therefore can be stored) or securely destroyed. If disputes arise and we must defend ourselves, act or even make claims against you or third parties, we may retain the personal data that we deem reasonably necessary for processing for these purposes, for a period of time in which such a claim can be pursued.
In any case, the subscription and the relevant processing are deemed valid until you unsubscribe, using the link in each e-mail.
- Methods for the exercise of the rights
It will be possible for you to exercise your rights, including the right to erase your data, by sending:
- - registered letter with return receipt toTokuyama Dental Italy s.r.l.;
- - an e-mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Controller, processor and people in charge
The Data Controller is Tokuyama Dental Italy S.r.l., with head office in Sandrigo (VI), Via Chizzalunga, 1 – Italy. The updated list of the data processors and people in charge of processing is stored in the head office of the data controller.
- Amendment to the policy
This policy could be subject to amendments. If the Data Controller makes substantial changes to the use of the user's data, the former will alert the user by posting them with the utmost clarity on their web pages or through alternative or similar means.